Monday 9 April 2012

Neways Replenishing Mist Review


Today, I will be reviewing a hair product, the Neways Replenishing Mist.  I've been using this since January, usually after washing my hair (which I did start doing more often =P).  The Replenishing Mist is used to remoisturise, rehydrate & strengthen your hair & it has worked for me ~ My hair is long, yet it was dry & prone to split ends, it frizzes & just looks dead.  I know this is my lack of care, treatment, overuse of styling tongs & products & not washing my hair regularly but I was determined to do this right!  I noticed results pretty much straight away & it only improved!  The only downside is because my hair is thick, I have to take more time to curl/straighten my hair more often, then when I would wash it once a week, style & only have to do that twice a week to keep the style.  But I love that my hair has gotten its life back & I don't feel the need to cut it off, & when styling, it looks so much healthier so it's worth it!  

Ingredients:  Water (aqua), isopentyldiol, cetrimonium chloride, caprylyl glycol, hydrolyzed keratin, panthenol, disodium EDTA, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, salvia sclarea (clary) oil, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely and the ingredients are such a plus! Great review :) x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the States. I love this product. I have a number of Neways hair products that I've had for years. They are the only products I can use on my hair that doesn't cause my scalp to itch. I can't get them in the States, though. Don't know what I'm going to do when they run out. Boo-hoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need the neways replenishing mist where can I get it does anyone out there know Please tell me paulinejuneluxford@gmail.com

      Delete