Wednesday 21 March 2012

A Rainy Wednesday

This won't be a big post, just a small appreciation of life.  A smell I just absolutely love;  Rain.  It's just so fresh, pure & clean.  The sound of the droplets & the chill in the air makes it the perfect moment to just relax, forget time & snuggle to the person you love the most.  Or read a good book you picked up from the library.  Or watch your favourite movie.  Complete with a big cup of coffee, of course.  Another smell I love ;-).  Just for a moment today, I took a little adventure out the front yard & took a couple pictures to share with you all.  Isn't God's creations just beautiful?


Do you see what I see?

Happy Wednesday!  Smile & God bless xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those pictures are beautiful! I see the spiders web :) I'm with you on this, love the rain & appreciate nature. My favourite place is the beach (not the overpopulated ones) but the ones that are randomly set and you have to hike your way down a hill to get to them. Then a picnic and a good book :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo you've got me there (= I LOVE a secluded beach too, haven't been for a while though! I live 1/2 an hour away from it. We've had rain all wk! It's gorgeous! Thank you, I try to better my photography skills lol (= xx

    ReplyDelete