Thursday 29 March 2012

Crystal Body Deodorant Stick Review


I've always been fascinated with natural perfumes/deodorants!  So I went for a hunt in the Health Store & came to this find...  & wanted to give it a shot.  The Crystal Body Deodorant Stick.  Hypoallergenic, Fragrance & Paraban Free, this deodorant stick is made of 100% Natural Mineral Salts which claims to 'eliminates odour by leaving an invisible protective barrier against odour-causing bacteria'.

I've had it for well over a month now & it took me some time to figure this product out.  I wasn't sure if it was working so I looked into it further.  For me, it may have needed a bit of time to work on me.  My body is so used to Antiperspirant Deodorants from Supermarkets that I believe when I started using this product, all the chemicals from the old stuff probably had it's chance to 'flush' out in the meantime.  But after regular use & not giving up, it started to work & I noticed a difference.

Overall I do like the product; it doesn't stop perspiration, however I've noticed a big reduction in odour.  I don't expect it to stop perspiration as it is only natural for our body to do so.  But the embarrassment of maybe stinking a little is put to rest (=.  The best time I use it is straight after a shower, I pat dry my armpits (but not fully) then use the deodorant stick, as you need to moisten the stick to apply it on.

I love that it's fragrant free, because it doesn't interfere with any perfumes etc that you put on your body (=.  It saves a lot of money too as with daily use, this deodorant stick can last up to a year!  They have a few other products I'd like to try too, like the Crystal Essence Mineral Salt Deodorants.  Check it out =D.

Ingredients: Natural Mineral Salts, Ammonium Alum.

9 comments:

  1. Fab review, glad you stuck it out! I was the same when I swapped, it seemed to take a while for me to rid all those nasty toxins that I'd been taking to stop perspiration & I felt like giving up so many times. I find it using some organic dusting powder after I've showered helps keep me dry. Then I just keep some of this product in my hand bag for during the day. I've tried other natural deodorants but this one has to be my all time favorite! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have to check out some dusting powders now, thank you! Glad I'm not the only one who struggled at first haha. xx

      Delete
  2. I tried the crystal as well, but I found after a while the crystal smelled like my BO. I work for an international organic skincare company and our 2 deodorants works and smell nice. Doesn't stop the sweating, that's nature at work but does stop the stink. You can email email me if you want more info at nyr@nazdorovya.com. Lisa McDonald
    Thanx for your great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love some more information on the deodorants you have Lisa! I'm trying to find a nice smell at least too, rather than using the well known perfumes I have(I'm using Beckham & Gucci at the moment because I haven't found any nice organic ones!). I also agree with the crystal smelling a bit like the BO, so I started doing it straight after the shower & it ceased quite a bit (=. Hopefully that helps?

      Delete
  3. I recently bought this deodorant and I am very happy with it. I have tried so many natural deodorants and a lot of them actually make me smell worse. I tried Jason, Tom's of Maine, and one other plant based one. Crystal is the best so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i used this perfume and really very effective and useful to me thank you

    regards
    Body Deodorant
    -men perfume

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, thanks for sharing the information. I will come to look for update. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article ...Thanks for your lovely post, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dear,
    SS Internationals is the one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of temporary body tattoos and stickers around the world. The company is a global leader in all kinds of Temporary Tattoos, Face Decorations, Nail Art, Crystal Body Tattoos & Custom Temporary Tattoos.

    Since the last 18 years SS INTERNATIONALS has offered top quality, Bindi’s, Glitter Tattoo’s, Nail Stickers, Face Decorations, Temporary Body Tattoos, Crystal Tattoos, Glitter Body Tattoos and personalized temporary tattoos to its clients across the globe. www.ssinternationals.com , Email - contact@ssinternationals.com
    We are exporting these products to countries like United States, UK ,Netherlands, Sweden, France, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Ireland, ,Australia, New Zealand, and many other countries. May we honestly request you to please help and forward the same to the concerned buyer in cosmetic and beauty.

    We look forward to establish business relations with your company. Your valuable feedback and response would highly be appreciated.

    Best Regards
    Manoj+
    SS INTERNATIONALS x
    INDIA
    www.ssinternationals.com
    contact@ssinternationals.com

    facebook.com/ssinternationals

    ReplyDelete